Artist statement
The Ocean in the background represents my love for the ocean and the freedom of such a vast expanse. I have always been around the ocean throughout my life and I feel it has become an essential part of me. I have my arms up because I want to take flight over the ocean and explore more of the world. The grass represents the tangled barrier keeping down from my dreams of flying. The eye in the center of my chest represents unity of the world and how I want to see with my heart rather than my rational mind.
Trial and Error
It was very difficult for me to use photoshop to add the image of an eye to the background image, with only my limited knowledge of the workings of photoshop. Also the actual capturing was of the image was tricky. i had to retake my image several times before i really got all the aspects that i wanted.
No comments:
Post a Comment