What is Media Studies?

The Integrated Media Studies classes are mandatory, trimester, non-elective courses, grades 9-11 that are integrated into the cultural history curriculum. In all the Media Studies courses, students learn to deconstruct and construct media via collaborative and individual projects and activities, production, discussion, and written reflection. This is a double-period class.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Chuauncey



One of my statements shows this picture is that I think my life is good enough now while many people on the earth are complaining about how hard their life are. Now I can see a roof over my head so that I won’t get wet when it is raining; I can get some easily when I’m hungry; I have my parents who are love me and let me stay in a comfortable environment. Those is enough for me, I think my life is good. Although sometime I have so many works to do and feel I have so much pressure, just like the man who has an earth on his shoulder in my picture but I think I can go over it, my life is still good.
Moreover, I’m really obsessed on collecting basketball shoes, you can see I was kissing my shoe in the picture; I’m a shoes crazy guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment