What is Media Studies?

The Integrated Media Studies classes are mandatory, trimester, non-elective courses, grades 9-11 that are integrated into the cultural history curriculum. In all the Media Studies courses, students learn to deconstruct and construct media via collaborative and individual projects and activities, production, discussion, and written reflection. This is a double-period class.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Rachel's Photograms











Congratulations! Once in a while, it's nice to let yourself go.
Today is your day!
You're off to Great Places! - Rachel
You're off and away!
-Dr. Seuss

2 comments:

  1. Rachel,

    I really loved your photogram of a giraffe and a pig on grass. You used your objects very creatively, and they successfully created a new whole. Although the image contained few objects, it provided enough to portray your idea for your photogram. There is nothing I would do personally to improve it.

    -Fara Kaner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how the two objects in the second photogram in your slideshow come together and create a somewhat face looking type of image. I think you achieved the goal of using your objects to create a new image. I like how you took two mundane objects and put them together to create an interesting photogram. The image has a sort of creepy vibe, and I think that adds to the success of it.

    ReplyDelete