What is Media Studies?

The Integrated Media Studies classes are mandatory, trimester, non-elective courses, grades 9-11 that are integrated into the cultural history curriculum. In all the Media Studies courses, students learn to deconstruct and construct media via collaborative and individual projects and activities, production, discussion, and written reflection. This is a double-period class.

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Claire's Photograms


Quote:
Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm but willing to draw blood in its defense.

Holding Hands by Douglas W Bentley

Take my hand

I’ll provide

Do you understand

That’s not a lie

I can wipe away your tears

Even before you cry

I can remove that splinter

From your eye.

Take my heart

It’ll beat

Even when

Yours you can’t repeat

I can bring you back to life

Even if you think your dead

You can count on

All the things that I’ve said.

Talk with me

Walk to see

What life can be

Under the shade of my tree

I can remove all doubts

Take away your fears

Even the ones

You don’t know about.

Sail with me

Across the sea

Let there be an ocean breeze

Travel far

Gaze at the stars

Under the moon

Time goes by

Far too soon.

And we’re left – holding hands

Playin’ toesy’s in the sand

Running up and down the beach

Our destination we reach

Loves eternal bliss

There ain’t none of this I want to miss.

And how about this

We intimately kiss.



1 comment:

  1. i really feel like i can connect to the last photogram. it is pleasing aesthetically and forms a new whole

    ReplyDelete