[Art Statement]
My philosophy is being a happy girl. I was thinking what kind of things could make girls happy when I did my collage. Then, some ideas came into my brain: perfumes, beautiful clothes, famous brand’s shoes, expensive jewelry, delicious deserts, awesome wedding, handsome man, and romantic love. These things have magic that could make girls feel happiness. Every girl wants these things so they will be happy if they can get it. I am a girl, too. Therefore, when I went to leaf over the magazine, I will cut the pictures that can make me excited. Eventually, I finished my collage. I felt so happy when I watched my creation.
[Philosophy]
“Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence”
Everyone has spirituals in this world. There many strange things are existed around us: ghosts; devils or God, etc. Therefore, someone believes the Buddha; someone believes the Christ and another maybe believes themselves. But I don’t believe any magical person or things and I only trust myself. Consequently, I have my own spiritual. I want to be a happy girl. I hope that no trouble in my world. Although it is not practical, people always full of hope that. I hope, too. Being a happy girl is not easy, because there are a lot of hinder on my forward way. They are not only can make me happy, but also can make me sad or angry. Everyone knows that, so we should have positive mentality. That’s my own spiritual. It’s look easy but is very hard to do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment