Forever I Will Wait
Forever I will wait
Until the end of time
I feel it is my fate
One day you will be mine
I write to you this rhyme
A literary
shrine
I think it is a crime
If we don't take a chance
I know it is a sign
My dreams full of romance
I know that I'd be fine
If you would be my girl
When you give me your glance
My head goes in a swirl
Fixated in a trance
It fills my heart with glee
To me you are a pearl
I want you here with me
Our lives can then unfurl
And I will not pretend
If only you could see
On me you can depend
Together we'll be free
And we will feel anew
In time my heart will mend
And I won't feel so blue
Be with me to the end
Until our time is done
If we give love it's due
And we can be as one
I always will be true
I always will love you
By Matthew Densley
No comments:
Post a Comment