What is Media Studies?

The Integrated Media Studies classes are mandatory, trimester, non-elective courses, grades 9-11 that are integrated into the cultural history curriculum. In all the Media Studies courses, students learn to deconstruct and construct media via collaborative and individual projects and activities, production, discussion, and written reflection. This is a double-period class.

Thursday, October 21, 2010

PhotoGrams- Sylvia Laytin





His Love

His love

His touch

It draws me in

His kiss is what I need

I need him to get through the day

but People don't want us to be

together......

He is what keeps me going through the day

I didn't want to say goodbye

because it's not the end

it's not the end of us.....

is it?

Pain

rage

sadness

LOVE

Happiness

I can't wait...

my weekends are always fun

with him I mean

but now...

I saw him looking at me

with loving eyes

I know he still loves me

Caitlin Daniel




No comments:

Post a Comment